After you flashed the bootloader, the board does nothing because there is no firmware running, only a slow fading led blinking.
Steps for firmware update:
- Disconnect board from the USB port and disconnect external power (Lipo) if any.,
- Click the 'Upgrade&Erase' button. (Board still disconnected)
- Connect board to the USB port
The board will:
- be recognized just after connected to the USB port,
- flashed using the appropriate firmware for the board (according to the bootloader you flashed previously),
- reboot and erase settings,
- and finally remains connected, running the new firmware that matches your GCS.