Windows driver issue
- Board is detected and automatically connected to GCS,
- Board information after Firmware Rescue is correct,
- Board looks running: fast led blinking at bootup,
- But No Rx data received, only Tx data
Uninstall windows driver and reinstall following this steps:
- Control Panel -> Device Manager
- Expand "Universal Serial Bus controllers"
- Most likely you will have one or more "USB Composite Device"
- Right click -> Properties each "USB Composite Device" listed and note its "Location", each has a unique location.
- Plug in CC3D, do not launch GCS.
- You now have one new "USB Composite Device", Identity which one is the new one by Right click -> Properties
- Uninstall this new "USB Composite Device" ie your CC3D by Right click -> Uninstall
- Unplug CC3D from USB Port
- Sometimes Windows need a reboot at this step.
- Plug in CC3D and let windows reinstall driver. You'll hear the Windows Device Discovery tones indicating the device is successfully installed.
- Launch GCS, all should be good now.
USB Composite Device
You need to uninstall the USB Composite Device, uninstalling the Virtual Com Port has no effect because this is not used by default.